Terms and Conditions (summary)
- Long term storage for cars, boats, caravans, machinery and other vehicles on account must be paid for one month in advance.
- The minimum billable storage period is one calendar month unless other arrangements have been made.
- All vehicles are parked at the owners risk and vehicles must be insured to the owner of the vehicle while in storage.
- The facility is for storage only and servicing or restoration of vehicles is not permitted on site.
- Gas tanks on boats and caravans must be switched off whilst in storage.
- No chemicals or gases other than in the vehicles normal fuel tank are to be stored with any vehicle.
- Management reserve the right to refuse storage of any vehicle that they consider may be a safety or environmental hazard.
Details terms and conditions can be downloaded from the individual location sites.